Risk Management for Oil and Gas
The course covers the fundamental aspects of enterprise risk management but specifically tailored for the oil and gas sector.
You will learn about the theory and practise of risk management at an enterprise and project level, focusing on oil and gas case studies such as; oil price, working in politically unstable environments, managing projects portfolios and supply chain.
|25-27 October 2020||3 Days||18 Hours||Bahrain||£1,495||£1,595||Book now|
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at email@example.com
- Framework: The risk management principles, framework and processes.
- Optimised performance: organisational performance & governance and sustainability.
- Tools & techniques: Risk Assessment, Risk appetite and tolerance.
- Risk culture & risk maturity
- Risk workshops & communication
Oil & Gas
- Project Portfolios: How to prioritise project portfolios based on a risk based approach.
- Contractors and Partnership Management: Managing contractors & creating lasting and sustainable Partnerships.
- Internal and external risk exposure: The types of risk faced by oil and gas companies and the concepts of positive and negative risk.
- Working in politically unstable locations: Types of risks faced and how to manage them effectively.
- Ethics: Modern Slavery, Environment and Reputation.
Who should take this course
- Anyone new to risk or wishing to enter the risk profession.
- Executives and Heads of Departments to understand risk management and the role it should play within their organisations.
- Risk management practitioners of all levels requiring a refresher on recent developments in risk management.
- Students studying IRM qualifications.
- Project Portfolio Managers.
- Project Controls Managers.
- Asset Directors and Managers.
Trainer: Alexander Larsen
With 15 years of risk management experience across a wide range of sectors, including oil and gas, construction, utilities, finance and public services.
Alex is President of Baldwin Global Risk Services Ltd and has considerable expertise of building successful risk cultures. He has worked with organizations to develop, enhance and embed their Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Business Continuity Management (BCM), and Partnership Management processes.