Optimising Risk Workshops
Structured risk workshops are vital to the success of risk management, promoting the role and value of risk policy and the risk management function. This course provides you with the guidance and tools to run workshops effectively. Delivered through practical exercises, group work and discussions, the emphasis of the course is on the application of workshop techniques.
- Creating coherent project plans for organising structured risk workshops and setting agendas.
- Developing pre-workshop research and documentation.
- Setting the right environment for a productive workshop.
- Facilitation skills for encouraging contributions from attendees.
- Workshop techniques such as brainstorming, data analysis and executive interviews.
|1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495*||£595*|
* The above prices exclude UK VAT at 20%. If applicable, this will automatically be added when you book on to the course.
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should take this course
- Chief Risk Officers.
- Heads of Risk Management.
- Risk Analysts.
- Company Secretaries.
- Heads of Internal Audit.
- Internal Auditors.
- Compliance Officers and Managers.
- Risk Management Consultants.
- Quality and Standards Managers.