Improving Decision Making and Expert Judgement
The course will give you the understanding and tools you need to deal with uncertainty in business and the methods to help you make better quality decisions for the future. You will cover analytical and intuitive decision making and learn how to avoid the systematic errors that can effect decision makers.
|15-Oct 2020||1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495*||£495*||Book now »|
* The above prices exclude UK VAT at 20%. If applicable, this will automatically be added when you book on to the course.
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at email@example.com
Who should take this course
- Risk Managers.
- Heads of Department.
- Senior Executives.
- Decision Makers.
- Strategic and Operational Managers.
- The relevance and value of the risk profile in managing risk and making better decisions.
- The role played by heuristics (‘rules of thumb’) and bias in the workplace.
- Identifying the risk data behind operational and strategic decisions.
- Implementing methods for creating realistic scenarios for assessing likely outcomes.