Fundamentals of Risk Management (FoRM)
Managing risk is an inherent part of delivering organisational success today. This course covers the fundamentals of enterprise risk management in a dynamic and interactive learning environment. The course will use the theory and practice of risk management in-line with international standards (ISO 31000) and industry best practice.
The course uses a combination of case studies, practical exercises and current affairs to bring material to life. Our trainers will bring you a wealth of industry expertise. On completion of this course you should have a solid understanding of how effective risk management can benefit your organisation.
Who should take this course
Benefits of attending
Our commitment to your professional development:
1) Setting the scene
- Understanding risk maturity
- Understanding the risks around us
2) What is Risk?
- Learn How to define Risk
- Understanding how risk management can be used to both maximise opportunities and minimise threats
- Understanding the principles and processes of risk management
- Establishing the attributes of effective risk management
3) Context and Objectives
- Understanding the purpose and scope of risk management
- Establishing the relevant risk framework including roles & responsibilities, policies and appropriate guidance
- Develop an awareness of risk appetite
4) Risk Assessment
- Gain and Awareness of identification techniques
- Assessing risk and selecting appropriate actions and controls using key tools, such as risk registers, risk bow-ties and risk matrices
- Practically applying risk assessment using case studies to identify and analyse
5) Risk Action
- Understanding risk treatment plans and smart actions
- Recognising control effectiveness
- Awareness of Business resilience
6) Monitoring, Communication and Reporting
- Techniques to keep the risk management process alive through effective monitoring and reviewing
- Develop and appreciation of effective risk reporting
- How to effectively communicate risk to all levels of your organisations and to external stakeholders
FoRM is currently available in: the UK (Glasgow, Bristol, London & Manchester), Republic of Ireland (Dublin), and the UAE (Dubai).
We also have training providers who run FoRM globally. You can view dates from our approved training providers.
|7-8 Sept 2020||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895*||£995*|
|22-23 Sept 2020||2 Days||12 Hours||Manchester||£895*||£995*|
|5-6 Oct 2020||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895*||£995*|
|26-27 Oct 2020||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895*||£995*|
|26-27 Oct 2020||2 Days||12 Hours||Glasgow||£895*||£995*|
|12-13 Nov 2020||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895*||£995*|
|23-24 Nov 2020||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895*||£995*|
|7-8 Dec 2020||2 Days||12 Hours||London||£895*||£995|
* The above prices exclude UK VAT at 20%. If applicable, this will automatically be added when you book on to the course.
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at email@example.com