Effective Risk Registers and Assessments
A good risk register informs corporate decisionmaking, and allows an organisation to show how it is identifying and managing threats to its objectives effectively.
This course gives you practical tools and techniques to create your own risk management toolkit. Find out how to engage the interest of all stakeholders to capture valuable information from them, and how to inform decision makers of the greatest threats they face.
|14-Sep-2020||1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
|16-Nov-2020||1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
* The above prices exclude UK VAT at 20%. If applicable, this will automatically be added when you book on to the course.
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at email@example.com
Who should take this course
- Risk Managers.
- Risk Champions.
- Risk facilitators.
- Internal auditors.
- Health and Safety officers.
- IT risk managers.
- Designing a fit-for-purpose risk register.
- Ensuring your register is the go-to dashboard for status reports.
- Analysing business objectives and defining the scope of risk assessments.
- Identifying the most appropriate risk assessment technique.
- Planning and facilitating risk assessments.
- Evaluating risks based on their rating and your organisation’s risk tolerance.