Our newly launched e-learning programs offer our clients practical and powerful training tools. These programs are highly advantageous in that they will give immediate and effective learning through a range of interactive techniques that help our clients understand, learn and absorb the content.
There has never been a better time to invest in training and education that aids the development of your organisation by supporting and strengthening resilient employees.
Introduction to Enterprise Risk and Resilience
This e-learning course is for everyone. Understanding the core components of risk and resilience management has never been more important. The world we know has changed before us and as we transition into a new norm, the longstanding structures and foundations we knew will now be challenged.
We know that the need for risk and resilience management to provide a stable base to help organisations move forward is greater than ever.
This course will:
- Increase overall resilience across the organisation
- Improve risk culture and engagement levels with risk and resilience initiatives
- Ensure risk and resilience objectives are met
- Create an awareness of the value added by risk and resilience management
- Strengthen confidence from stakeholders.
Designed for a virtual working world, this short, interactive course utilises a blended learning approach to engage the learner. Bringing together interactive exercises, video, narrative, and graphics the learner is taken on an enjoyable and structured journey through risk and resilience management.
Key learning objectives:
- Introduces key concepts, definitions and international standards
- Demonstrates the importance of risk and resilience management and the benefits it offers an organisation
- Explores the concept of risk culture
- Reviews the context, maturity levels, roles and responsibilities involved with risk and resilience management
- Examines each step of the risk process
- Introduces the concept of business continuity management and its role in risk and resilience management.
|14 Day window*||1 Hour||Online**||£50***||£60***|
*The module can be completed within a day, delegates will have a 14-day window to complete the module upon receiving access.
**Delegates will receive access and login details by the end of the next business day if they pay with credit/debit card and within 24 hours of the funds clearing from an invoice payment.
***The module is subject to VAT.
Fundamentals in Quantitative Risk Management and Business Simulations
This is e-Learning program is a quantitative approach to Risk Management and Decision Analytics. The program uses practical application and software stimulation to bring the material to life and help you absorb the content.
- Learn how to implement a risk management approach into business environments
- Introduce risk quantification practices to make informed decisions using Monte Carlo Risk Simulations and Decision Analytics
- Understanding business risk models, in order to identify and quantify risks and shape relevant skills for any successful risk management professional
- You will also have opportunities to practice new technological skills using the Risk Simulator Software and managerial skills solving Case Studies
Unit 0: Getting Started
Unit 1: Introduction to Risk Modelling and Risk Simulator
Unit 2: Risk Measurements and Data Analysis
Unit 3: Correlation and Sensitivity Analysis
Unit 4: Risk Profiles and Stress Testing
Unit 5: Applied Case Studies - Business Applications
Return of Investment for you and your organisation:
- Explain how risk management can add value to decisions
- Understand how correlation and sensitivity analysis drive risk profiles
- Implement stress testing and justify decisions using quantitative risk measurements
- Support decisions by understanding uncertainty and managing risks
|6-month window*||12 Hour||Online||
*The module can be completed within 6 months, allowing users to work at their own pace.
Delegates will receive access and login details within 3 business days of the funds clearing from an invoice payment and credit/debit card payment.
Grading and certification:
If you are planning to earn a certificate for this course, you must complete the graded quiz and final practical at the end of each unit. So, to reduce the numbers attempt for each question, please review each question, check your notes and check your risk models carefully before saving your answer. Verified students who complete the comprehensive examination (tests) with a cumulative grade of 70% or higher will earn a Verified Certificate from Institute of Risk Management (IRM), International Institute of Professional of Education and Research (IIPER), and OSL Analytic Academy, signifying successful completion of the course. Delegates will also receive 12 CPDs from the Institute of Risk Management (IRM) and International Institute of Professional of Education and Research (IIPER)
The Resilience e-learning masterclass covers four key areas of risk management and resilience: business continuity, critical incident response, operational resilience and supply chain. This program will provide you with a very detailed and practical approach to resilience and recovery management.
|6-months*||Self-managed via Go to Webinar||30 Hours||£80**||£90**||
Book now »
*Delegates will have a 6-month window to complete the modules upon receiving access.
**The module is subject to VAT.
|Modules||Units||Learning hours||PDF Brochure|
|1) Business Continuity and Organisational Resilience||
|2) Critical Incident Response and Management for Businesses||
|3) Operational Resilience: Products and Services||
|4) Supply Chain Resilience||