Certificate in Operational Risk Management
The Institute of Operational Risk (IOR) Certificate in Operational Risk Management (CORM) is the ideal qualification for anyone looking to develop an understanding of operational risk management.
This externally accredited RQF Level 4/EQF Level 5 course is a self-study workbook supplemented with workplace reflection and learning activities, providing candidates with a foundation in operational risk management.
The study topics for the certificate include:
- Fundamentals of Operational Risk
- Management of Operational Risk
- Operational Risk Appetite
- Operational Risk Tools – Categorisation
- Operational Risk Tools – Risk and Control Self-Assessment
- Operational Risk Indicators
- Operational Risk Tools – Events and Losses
- Operational Risk Tools – Scenario Analysis
- The Regulatory Treatment of Operational Risk
ATHE regulated by Ofqual
RQF Level 4 in the UK
EQF Level 5 in Europe
You do not need any prior qualifications or experience to start your studies.
|Includes study work book and exam, plus 1 year IOR associate membership|
The above price excludes VAT.
Study methods include:
- 130-150 hours of study required
- Study workbook provided
- Online (with online invigilator)
- 50 multiple-choice questions
- 75 minutes
- Learn operational risk concepts
- Demonstrate commitment and professional knowledge
- Develop a common understanding
- Independent certification