New IRM Website FAQs
Welcome to the new IRM website!
Whilst the majority of the website should still be similar to the previous one, we have moved some of our pages and tried to improve the look, feel and interface to make finding the information you need easier.
If you are an existing IRM member, student, event attendee or web registered user, please note, you will need to reset your password here in order to access your MyIRM account.
Some of the new features and improvements include:
- A more advanced resource centre enabling you to search for all IRM content based on topics, industry and type.
- More customised content based on your interests and preferences
- Easier editing of personal information once logged into the MyIRM section of the website
- Faster enrolment and registration for upcoming courses and events
We are still undergoing some development work so please do bear with us. At the bottom of this page you will find some FAQs and quick links to our most popular pages which should help you navigate across our site.
How do I log into MyIRM?
- Click on the top right login button
- If it’s your first time using the site and you had an account on the previous IRM website, please reset your password by clicking on the 'Forgotten your password?' link. A notification email will be sent to the email address we have on our system so please ensure you use the correct details.
- If you do not receive the reset email, please check your junk/spam folders.
- Once logged in, you will be able to easily update your details, access the study section (if you are an existing student) see events and training courses you are booked on and which Special or Regional Interest Groups you are a part of.
- Ensure you keep your details up to date and submit your ‘Areas of interest’ to help us better tailor the content you see.
- IRM Membership information and joining the IRM – this is now under ‘Join our community’
- Special Interest and Regional Groups – these are now located in the ‘Join our community’ section
- Latest news articles – this is now available under ‘What we say’
If you have any issues using the new site, please use the contact details below:
+44 (0)20 7709 9808
Student and member services
+44 (0)20 7709 4125
+44 (0)20 7709 4117
+44 (0)20 7709 4118
+44 (0)20 7709 4119