Meets throughout the year to host special events for IRM members.
Objectives and Activities
1. To promote Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) practices for improved performance in the Nigerian market.
2. To promote ERM training & education to develop the necessary knowledge and skills.
3. Collaborate as appropriate with government and other regulatory bodies in formulating policies pertaining to ERM practices.
4. Support local students taking IRM exams.
5. To provide a platform for sharing information on best practices in ERM.
6. To work with similar professional bodies in advancing the mission of the group & ERM in general.
Visit MyIRM for more information and to download presentations from previous meetings.
Nigeria RIG webinar - Looking back and at the future of enterprise risk in Nigeria - the challenges, learnings and opportunities in 2021
|Date:||Tuesday, 26th January 2021|
|Time:||16.00 - 17.30 GMT (17.00 - 18.30 WAT)|