Timely, accurate and effective risk reporting is an integral part of a strong risk management framework. Many organisations already have risk reporting processes in place. These are not always reviewed as often as they should be to ensure the best and latest risk reporting techniques are being used to enhance decision making.
This one day course will explore the latest best practices and provide a basic grounding in the design and implementation of effective risk reporting.
|16 Oct 2019||1 Day||6 Hours||London
||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
|6 Feb 2020||1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
|20 May 2020||1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
|28 Sept 2020||1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
* All courses taking place after 1st January 2018 will be run through IRM Trading Limited. Those taking place within the UK will also be subject to VAT.
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the training mailing list to be informed about future dates
Who should take this course
- Risk Managers.
- Operations Managers.
- Business Executives.
- Finance Managers.
- Data Officers, Managers and Executives.
- The strengths and limitations of various risk reporting tools such as risk registers, key risk indicators, risk matrices.
- How risk reporting fits into strategic decision making, internal control and external reporting.
- The recent developments in risk reporting tools and methodologies.
- Managing your risk reports effectively, including: producing reports for different audiences; potential problems with collecting data; designing a report effectively; and using risk reporting systems.