Risk in the Boardroom
The board has overall responsibility and accountability for risk, and there is a growing expectation of directors to have appropriate levels of risk management knowledge. This session provides a practical view of what board members (both executive and non-executive) and board stakeholders need to know about risk management.
|6 Sep 2019||1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
|4 Nov 2019||1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
* All courses taking place after 1st January 2018 will be run through IRM Trading Limited. Those taking place within the UK will also be subject to VAT.
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the training mailing list to be informed about future dates
Who should take this course
- Executive Board Directors.
- Non-Executive Directors.
- Board Trustees.
- Company Secretaries.
- Heads of Department.
- Senior Managers.
- Chief Risk Officers.
- Risk Directors.
- Risk Managers.
- Compliance Managers.
- The risk management process from a board perspective.
- Concepts such as risk appetite, risk culture and the ‘extended enterprise’ – based on IRM studies of these areas.
- Promoting risk management as a key element of good governance.
- Identifying, measuring and assessing critical business risks.