Effective Risk Registers and Assessments
A good risk register informs corporate decisionmaking, and allows an organisation to show how it is identifying and managing threats to its objectives effectively.
This course gives you practical tools and techniques to create your own risk management toolkit. Find out how to engage the interest of all stakeholders to capture valuable information from them, and how to inform decision makers of the greatest threats they face.
|9 Oct 2019||1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
|15-Jan-2020||1 Day||7 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
|8-Apr-2020||1 Day||7 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
|24-Jun-2020||1 Day||7 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
|14-Sep-2020||1 Day||7 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
|16-Nov-2020||1 Day||7 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
* All courses taking place after 1st January 2018 will be run through IRM Trading Limited. Those taking place within the UK will also be subject to VAT.
For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at email@example.com
Join the training mailing list to be informed about future dates
Who should take this course
- Risk Managers.
- Risk Champions.
- Risk facilitators.
- Internal auditors.
- Health and Safety officers.
- IT risk managers.
- Designing a fit-for-purpose risk register.
- Ensuring your register is the go-to dashboard for status reports.
- Analysing business objectives and defining the scope of risk assessments.
- Identifying the most appropriate risk assessment technique.
- Planning and facilitating risk assessments.
- Evaluating risks based on their rating and your organisation’s risk tolerance.