Choosing and Using Key Risk Indicators
Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) help organisations prevent risks and exploit the opportunities they offer. This one day course will guide you through the use of KRIs, showing you how they can be used as a powerful management tool to improve risk awareness and the execution of business objectives.
Delivered through a mix of presentations, group discussions and guided exercises, you will learn, step-by-step, the methodology behind preventive KRIs. By the end of the course you will understand the role played by KRIs within an enterprise-wide risk management framework.
|15 Oct 2019||1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
|5 Mar 2020||1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
|29 May 2020||1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
|22 Oct 2020||1 Day||6 Hours||London||£495*||£595*||Book now »|
* All courses taking place after 1st January 2018 will be run through IRM Trading Limited. Those taking place within the UK will also be subject to VAT.
m For all enquiries please contact the training team on +44 (0)20 7709 9808 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the training mailing list to be informed about future dates
Who should take this course
- Risk Managers.
- Risk Practitioners.
- Risk Champions.
- Chief Risk Officers.
- Internal Auditors.
- Governance and Compliance Managers.
- The nature and types of preventive KRIs.
- Identifying root causes and event drivers for each of your key risks.
- How indicators shape an organisation’s risk culture.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of draft KRIs you have been considering for use in your organisation.
- Designing an efficient indicator programme in a risk management framework.