Fees & Enrolment
The enrolment period for the June 2020 exam session is now open.
June 2020 Exam
- 09 September 2019 - Enrolment opens
- 09 September 2019 - Study materials become available
- 15 November 2019 - Normal enrolment closing date - All payment methods
- 30 November 2019 - Late enrolment closing date - Debit/credit card payments only
- 02 December 2019 - Study period starts through supported distance learning
- 18 June 2020 - Digital Risk Management Certificate exam
June 2020 Exams
Low GDP rate
*Payment only by BACS/Bank transfer for USD rate.
You do not need to pay VAT on the above fees as they are VAT exempt.
The fee includes
IRM student membership for the duration of study, detailed study guide, reading list, comprehensive online student support, practice examination questions, entry to examinations, all IRM member benefits and services.
Students will be required to purchase the two core textbooks, which are available through Amazon.
Full details of payment methods can be found on the enrolment form. Payment can be made using the following methods:
- BACS / Bank transfer
- Debit / Credit card (payment in sterling only)
- Invoice - payment must be made within 14 days of the invoice date.
When you enrol on the Digital Risk Management Certificate you will automatically be registered as a student member of IRM up to one year from the exam session for which you are enrolled or until you complete the course - whichever comes first.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us:
+44 (0)20 7709 4125
Re-enrolment - Existing students / new students exempted from modules 1 and 2
If you have passed the International Certificate and wish to enrol for modules 3 and 4 of the International Diploma, or you are exempt from modules 1 and 2 (International Certificate), you can enrol on to further modules between 1 September - 30 November 2016 using the form below: