Group Chairs: Paul Saunders and Andrew Lilley
For all other enquiries please contact email@example.com
Group aims and Objectives
The IRM Operational Risk Special Interest Group provides a forum for IRM members and non members interested to exchange views and experiences on operational risk management, methods and development, to share best practice, and to learn from and network with people interested in operational risk.
The objectives of the Operational Risk Special Interest Group are to:
- exchange views and experiences on operational risk management, methods and developments:
- What approaches are being used now?
- Which work, which don't, and why?
- What are the remaining problems? Approaches to solving them?
- What lies ahead? Emerging best practice? Industry consensus? and
- network with people interested in the same subject areas
- engage proactively with other groups
- provide input back into the IRM (post papers on website, contribute a blog, etc)
Each IRM SIG has a dedicated discussion forum, allowing you to discuss issues and network with members across the world.
Mitigating conduct risk across the three lines of defence
With our alliance partner Dufrain, we hosted a financial markets sector update for the Institute of Risk Management’s special interest group on Operational Risk.
Using data to mitigate conduct risk across the three-lines-of- defence.
Download the presentation
Visit MyIRM to download presentations from previous IRM Operational Risk SIG meetings.