Midlands Regional Group
Meets throughout the year to host special events for IRM members.
Strategic Resilience - Driving competitive advantage
This event was hosted in collaboration with PWC and run in conjunction with the Operational Resilience Special Interest Group. Further information on speakers will be available in September.
|Date:||Monday 14 October 2019|
|Time:||9:00 registration for 9:30 start to 15.30 with networking afterwards|
|Location:||PwC Cornwall Court, 19 Cornwall Street, Birmingham B3 2DT|
|Booking:||Click here to book|
Emerging risk and horizon scanning
|Date:||Thursday 11 April 2019|
|Time:||9:00am (for 9.15 start) to 13:00|
Coventry is the nearest railway station approx 10 min walk. Car parking available at New Union St, Coventry CV1 2HN. Click here to view the map.
|Date:||Monday 19 November 2018|
|Time:||9am (for 9.15 start) to midday|
|Location:||HSBC UK Headquarters, 1 Centenary Square, Birmingham B1 1HQ|
|Date:||18th April 2018|
|Time:||13:00 to 16:00 (please do not arrive before 12:30)|
|Location:||Wesleyan Assurance Society (Colmore Circus Queensway, Birmingham B4 6AR)|
- Zulfana Bagum, Risk Analyst (Conduct Risk and Business Resilience) at the Wesleyan Assurance Society: Implementing a framework for managing Conduct Risk across Wesleyan Group of Companies.
- Stewart Pritchard, Head of Conduct Risk Framework at the Paragon Banking Group: Conduct Risk: Isn’t this just TCF?
- John Thirlwell: Do you have the right culture? If not, what can you do about it?
Cyber Risk and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
|Date:||20th July 2017|
|Time:||09:00 - 11:30 (please do not arrive before 08:30)|
|Location:||EY Office, No.1 Colmore Square, Birmingham, B4 6HQ|
|Contact:||For enquiries: email@example.com|
- Noriswadi Ismail, Senior Manager UKI Cybersecurity, Privacy and Resilience Ernst & Young LLP: GDPR; Marketplace Challenges
- Christopher Dehame-Hare CIRM, Chair of Midlands RIG, Risk Analyst (Insights) at the Solicitors Regulation Authority: Consumer Protection, Cyber Crime: a regulatory perspective.
- Michael Hughes, Partner with Haines Watts, (leading the Governance, Risk and Compliance practice), Board of Directors of ISACA: A background to the Cyber Risks all organisations are facing, common cyber threats and ways to mitigate cyber risks.
Visit MyIRM for more information and to download presentations from previous meetings.
PwC Cornwall Court, 19 Cornwall Street, Birmingham B3 2DT