Boeing Defence UK is seeking to employ a Information Assurance Practitioner to support the LogNEC (formerly called FLIS) programme. This is a recently awarded programme which provides an exciting, long term opportunity for the successful candidate.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the programme Information Assurance and Security Management Plan and Risk Management Accreditation Document Set (RMADS).
- Conduct internal compliance audits to support programme ISO27001 certification, which is expected in Autumn 2012
- Provide technical advice to the programme against MoD, and wider HMG, Information Assurance policy and guidance
- Provide secretarial support to the LogNEC Security Working Group (SWG).
- The successful candidate will work collaboratively within an integrated Customer and Delivery Partner team environment, working closely with a wide range of functional staff, including engineering, product support, supplier management, commercial and finance.
You should be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical Skills. Ability to investigate, analyse and benchmark industry practices for Engineering and Projects.
- Communication Skills. Highly developed communication skills and able to deliver coherent and persuasive written and verbal briefs.
- Industry and Government Standards. Knowledge of Industry, military and government specifications, handbooks and standards.
- Managing Work. Able to prioritise and recognise critical versus non critical tasks. Makes effective use of time and resources.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration: Do you have current rights to live and work in the EU?
Preferably educated to Degree Level or similar in a technical subject. Working knowledge of relevant MoD Joint Service Publications (JSPs), HMG Information Assurance Standards, and CESG Good Practice Guides. Must have experience of working in a multi-disciplined team, preferably within a government sector. Requires expertise and experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
Other Job related information:
This job may be level E2 or E3 and will determined by the level of experience and qualifications of the selected candidate, in relation to the scope and responsibility of the position.Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. IT IS NOT FOR AN EXPAT ASSIGNMENT. Benefits and pay are determined in line with local country labor market practices. Please list all of the Countries in which you are a citizen and/or have work authorization for on the top of your resume.
To apply, please click here.
Boeing is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace.